- Romantic dinner at the hill over looking Prambanan temple
- Enjoy a traditional spa treatment for couple
- A breathtaking journey with Andong (traditional horse cart) through countryside
- Unique arts & cultural activities for couple
- Visit temples: Borobudur, Prambanan, Pawon and Mendut
- Visit city's historical landmarks: Sultan Palace and Taman Sari Water Castle
- Royal hi-tea experience at former royal palace residence.
Day 1: Prambanan temple – Plaosan temple – Romantic dinner
Arrival at Yogyakarta. The tour will start at the Prambanan, the largest Hindu temple in Indonesia and listed as one of UNESCO’s World Heritages. An Andong (Traditional horse and carriage) will bring you to the Plaosan temple, a Buddhist temple complex. This day will end with a romantic dinner, with a magnificent view on the Prambanan.
Day 2: Sultan Palace – Tamansari Water Castle – Borobudur – Pawon – Mendut
The second day the tour starts at the Sultan’s Palace of Kraton. After you have seen this beautiful heritage building the tour will continue to the Tamansari Water Castle, which is behind the palace and served as the bathing garden of the Sultan. The next stop is at world’s largest Buddhist Temple: the Borobudur and the two smaller Buddhist temples: Pawon and Mendut. The rest of the day is free for sightseeing or shopping.
Day 3: Kotagede
Today we will explore Kotagede – the former kingdom district and the center of ancient arts. In the village you will learn how to play gamelan music, how to paint batik, the traditional dance and how to cook traditional food. After all the courses you can enjoy a high-tea made by a local. This day will end with a traditional spa treatment for couples.
Day 4: Check out & Transfer to the airport.