- Cave tubing through underwater caves thousands of years old at Gua Pindul
- Relaxing Oyo river tubing
- Visit Nglanggeran ancient volcano
- Visit the hidden and beautiful beaches in Gunung Kidul
- Visit temples: Borobudur, Prambanan, Pawon, and Mendut
- Visit city's historical landmarks: Sultan Palace and Taman Sari Water Castle
Day 1: Arrival at Yogyakarta & Transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Sultan Palace – Tamansari Water Castle – Borobudur – Pawon – Mendut
The second day the tour starts at the Sultan’s Palace of Kraton. After you have seen this beautiful heritage building the tour will continue to the Tamansari Water Castle, which is behind the palace and served as the bathing garden of the Sultan. The next stop is at world’s largest Buddhist Temple: the Borobudur. The last stop is at two smaller Buddhist temples: Pawon and Mendut.
Day 3: Nglanggeran volcano - Gua Pindul – Gunungkidul beaches
The third day starts with a visit to the ancient Nglanggeran volcano. The tour continues to the Pindul cave to experience cave tubing, gliding down the river while looking at the magnificent nature that’s surrounding you. The last stop is at the beautiful white sand beaches of Gunungkidul.
Day 4: Check out & Transfer to the airport.